Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

Mental capacity act

Mental capacity act

Postby colinberry1 » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:01 pm

How corrupted solicitors use the mental capacity act against the claimant.

We were involved in a horrific accident at Costco’s, eight washing machines was stacked at the highest wrecking with insufficient clingfilm around it, one half fell, two machines fell from 30 feet hitting my wife causing severe injuries head and spinal, the accident took place in 2003 our solicitors delayed the case to time bar, and wanted us to agree to the deal, we refused and wanted to take the case to court, our solicitor use the mental capacity act and brought an official Solicitor in that took over our rights, the official Solicitor accepted whatever offer was made and closed the case, till today my wife still have not received her compensation even doe the solicitors an expert witnesses have all been paid, I am now trying to obtain Deputy ship for my wife so I can afford to carry on paying our bills and fine some decent carers to help me care for her, after being a 24 seven carer for nearly 12 years the pressure has finally caught up with me, and recently before Christmas had an acute stroke I desperately need someone I could trust to help me take care of her.
All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing....(Edmund Burke)
http://www.youtube.com/user/colinberry1?feature=mhee
colinberry1

Re: Mental capacity act

Postby loulou » Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi Colin
I am really sorry to hear what you have been through.
Have you tried contacting the Carer's Trust?
It sounds as though you should have had a Carer's Assessment and you wife should have a care package.
Take care of yourself

Loulou
loulou

Postby colinberry1 » Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:01 am

Hi loulou, thanks for the response, I have the social worker on my case now, a load of bureaucracy involve, the first social worker have now transferred me to the current one that covers brain injury, and she wants another load of forms filled in because she says she is from another group and require the forms filling in, because of my stroke I have to get my son to do it for me the problem is he lives in Kent and I in North London. I will try to find the time to look into the carers trust, and see what that is all about.
All that it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing....(Edmund Burke)
colinberry1

Postby colinberry1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:46 am

Well the date today, Wednesday, 19 April 2017 . Still No Justice for Mary and I and the court funds still think she can survive without any money they are holding of ours, since I do not have the time or strength to do any more than what I'm doing, I suppose the both of us will die without seeing a penny from this catastrophe that hit our lives and destroyed the both of us. that's British justice for you. https://youtu.be/oCGMXsUTIQk
colinberry1

Return to General Chit Chat