Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

Recording meetings.

Recording meetings.

Postby elliemck » Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:45 am

I have a looked after review meeting tomorrow. Am I within my rights to record this. Prior reviews or meetings haven't been exactly civil.
elliemck

Re: Recording meetings.

Postby walter3011 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 3:56 pm

You can but I think you have to ask permission.
walter3011

Postby elliemck » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:55 pm

Thank you for getting back Walter, much appreciated..
elliemck

Postby Stammuk » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:30 pm

You have to ask permission, And usually get refused, But if you mistakenly leave your mobile on record or use a covert recorder, ,I am not advocating this as it may be illegal. :wink:
Stammuk

Postby Chrisg52 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:01 pm

I once wanted to covertly record a meeting, however it was said right at the beggining, if anyone records this without my permission I will seek legal redress and court action. So yeah if you ask you will be denied, if you do it anyways and they find out. your in deep Doo Doo!
Chrisg52

Return to General Chit Chat