How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

How to change Family Law (Divorce)

Any other campaigning including reports

How to change Family Law (Divorce)

Postby mjp » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:31 pm

I have, for a number of months, been trying to find someone who could help me find the people I need to talk to to get laws changed in relation to divorce.

As I am going through one (still after 25 months) everyone I write to thinks I want help with my case, but all I'm looking for is someone I can tell my story to, so that I can feedback my concerns as to where everything has gone wrong, then hopefully get some laws changed so that no-one else has to suffer in the way that I am.

I have tried the local MP, who then passed it on to Caroline Dineage, who was of no assistance at all. I don't think she even read what I put!

I have now tried someone in the House of Lords, and appear to have the same problem.

Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:10 am


Return to Other campaigning

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests