Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

really need help asap

really need help asap

Postby whitevixen87 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:46 pm

I am fighting for my son as he is in care and was removed from me at birth as I had already lost my 2 previous little girls because of my past that I have suffered which would include sexual abuse and severe neglect which ended up with me being adopted at the age of 3. I then had more sexual abuse of my adopted father and also got gang raped at 16 to which my adopted mother blames me for what happened to me. I do have some emotional problems which is not letting this all get to me and I had moved on and had children. Because I struggled at the age of 21 with 2 children my eldest daughter at that time was 18 months and my youngest was only 4 months who had to go to hospital every week as she was born early and had blood clots on the front of her brain a narrow valve to her lung and a heart murmur so she had check ups every week. I was told to feed her every 2 hours day and night without fail which is what I done for 4 months before I was exausted from lack of sleep and when the social services turned up they said im a threat to my children because of how I was raised and ive been told I need to have therapy which I have agreed to but I lost my youngest girl to adoption and my eldest girl went to her father. Now 6 years down the line I had my little boy and social services took him straight from me still saying im a threat. They have even gone to a phychologist on my behalf and god knows what they have said but I am now bein told I have a mental health problem and they think im a pyschopath and saying I cant have my son because ill harm him. They have made me really ill and made me feel like a criminal I love my children and would never hurt them and if I lose my son it will tear me apart I really cant handle losing another baby I need help with this because in my eyes with them going to a phychologist on my behalf is fraud please someone help im desperate and my poor babies are suffering because of it how can they say they protect children!!!
whitevixen87

Re: really need help asap

Postby loulou » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:16 pm

Hi So sorry about what has happened. It seems to me if you suffer abuse as a child you are then further abused by the "professionals" when you are an adult. If you can explain if you are still going through court proceedings or if they have finished , I am sure someone on the forum will give you some advice.
loulou

Postby Teach_Us_Our_Rights » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:32 am

The UK is the strangest country in the `Western world` where victims are caused to become double victims by reacting normally to the incompetence of the State.

I think I would have moved to Canada or somewhere, a long time ago, if I were you.

And I thought I had it bad......

I can only pray for some good to go your way. Prayer slips past the Public Official Vultures.
Teach_Us_Our_Rights

Postby Florence » Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:23 pm

Hi Whitevixen,
Did social services make you sign a Section 20 Voluntary Care Order when your son was born? Do they now have an interim care order? I know Legal Aid has been cut back but I'm sure you are entitled to be represented by a solicitor. That said, many solicitors do very little other than appoint barristers to represent you in court. Have a look at the "Forced Adoption" website - especially the "golden rules". You could try phoning Ian Joseph's phone number. He will tell you that you have a better chance of winning your son back if you represent yourself in court - trouble is, that is a very daunting thing to do.
Be firm in your knowledge and belief that you wouldn't hurt your child. Don't let social services trick you into agreeing with them. Do you get contact with your baby? You can apply for a court order to increase the contact you have.
If the court decides to send you to a mother and baby home for assessment - be very very careful about what you say to the workers there. Some birth parents get a positive assessment if they do everything right, but many perfectly good parents get bad reports because the assessors twist things to support the social workers' "suspicions".
So sorry to hear of your plight. Keep fighting. All the best.
Florence

Postby walter3011 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:38 pm

I think this sort of thing could be discrimination under article 14 ECHR.Surely they can't wade in , choose a precedent for removing children and then set about concocting psychological and other evidence to suit the precedent.They are supposed to carry out an open-minded fair investigation of all the facts then apply for an order.A court can commission a psychological assessment.The CS can't.

This is beyond belief. It's one case after another coming on to the forums.How many more will there be this month?
walter3011

Postby Tom2 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:24 pm

The original post is January 2014...12 months ago.
The member made one post and didn't post any response.
Tom2

Postby walter3011 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:05 am

Thanks Tom.
Just another victim of the inhumanity which is so commonplace,I suspect.
And the secrecy makes it impossible for anyone ever to find out what happened.No-one knows the names of Mum or the children in order to do so.
For all we know, the children may be separated and living in a situation right now (within the care system) where there rights are abused,their 'carers' exploit them financially or even sexually and where they face a future of degradation and mental torture.

Another statistic.
walter3011

Postby Teach_Us_Our_Rights » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:40 am

Tom2 wrote:The original post is January 2014...12 months ago.
The member made one post and didn't post any response.

Maybe the S/S know most people give up trying to find ACTUAL REAL Help, and/or quit & die.

Perhaps it makes things much easier for such public officials; and simplifies the process to remove young children.
Teach_Us_Our_Rights

Postby bitter75 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:46 pm

Hi,
I have had the same issues, my childhood being used against me in fact the judge said how uncaring I was because of my childhood!! Yet no issues raised over my parenting whatsoever. I still lost my child and I'm much older than you, I am also looking for help and info. Good luck..
bitter75

Return to Children Act 1989