Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

John Hemming

Issues relating to the messageboard and moderation

John Hemming

Postby loulou » Sun May 10, 2015 11:10 am

I am sure all who have benefited from JFF over the years would like to commiserate with Mr Hemming losing in the election and thank him for going out on a limb for parents such as us.
loulou

Re: John Hemming

Postby walter3011 » Sun May 31, 2015 12:36 am

Hear Hear, Good luck in the future in your political career, John.
I trust you will be continuing with your activities on the human rights battlefront.
walter3011

Re: John Hemming

Postby tree top 20 » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:03 pm

Hello can any one tell me how to contact john as he has some papers which we need back where is his new office or phone number please
tree top 20

Return to This messageboard