Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

Documentary against Corrupt Social Services

Documentary against Corrupt Social Services

Postby Muminnocent » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:23 pm

I recently lost my children to a secret court and had no chance of securing their return. They were taken because we didn't have a dentist (just moved in to the area) and the fact that my eldest son was told off for stealing at school.
We're an independent film company based in the UK and with our skills and knowledge already collected from families we intend to release a 90 minute Documentary in the style of Roger Cooke and Micheal Moore. We have plenty of interest from media sources
Below is a brief synopsis of our intentions:
Have you been affected by the Social Services? if so we need your assistance. We're currently making a 90 minute documentary highlighting the corruption within this department.
We're looking for families destroyed by trigger happy social workers, having their children taken for the most ridiculous reasons.

If you would like to take part and get your story heard then please contact us. We can promise total privacy if you wish to stay that way or give you the airtime you deserve. I can travel to you for interviews etc, they will be no cost to you, only an hour of your time to share your story. It will also receive global coverage.
With your help we can show the corruption within a service sworn to protect!

If your interested please contact us via email @internationalpix@aol.co.uk or PM me and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

If you know of any, please if it's not an inconvenience to you please pass our details on. If not thank you kindly for reading.

Kind regards,
Emma Ibbitson
Producer at Pete Middleton Pictures.
Muminnocent

Re: Documentary against Corrupt Social Services

Postby jenna » Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:41 pm

I would love to get involved with this as I have had my children stolen and given to there violent suicidal father! I find myself hitting a post every time I try to expose worcestershire social services for dishonesty and acsessive behaviour I have recordings of meetings and many reports all of witch show there lies, unprofessional behaviour and rediculous reasons for stealing my children to witch they have no evidence! Please help me I'm not educated and have no money to take those who have done this to court all I want is justice and expose those responsable please help me I really don't no what else I can do as complianing hasn't got me anywere as they deal with there own complaints I'm just I single mom who wants her babies bk!
Many thanks jenna stanley
jenna

Postby jenna » Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:43 pm

I have just wrote about me being Involed in you're documentry i fell i hanvt really expliained my situation as there are many more things u may be interested in appolies for my breif letter would love the chance to speak with you n show you how corrupt they really are with all my evidence
Many thanks jenna stanley
jenna

Postby amberbellydance » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 am

Hi,I haven't had any children taken as such,my situation is more complicated than that,but I do have reports written about me that show the lies and corruption of them,being worse in Cornwall and harder to fight as they pay people here to work with them,like police etc. as its so small here,they think they can get away with it.I have had false reports about me from police as I said I was going to make a complaint. My situation is about my eldest daughter,who is,to put it mildly,not a very nice person,the perfect child for social services as she helps them lie about me as that's what she does!Very long story,but shes now with a foster carer and quite happily to them their last meeting found that she's in a 'safer' environment now and better off where she is,even though I haven't done anything wrong.The other day her youth offending worker called to gloat about these findings!That is the mentality of these people! My daughter volunteered to go in a foster home to try to prove that I am a bad parent,which if I only had her I wouldn't mind,but I have a five year old and I've just had a baby!I can't and won't have this!I wish to write a book about it all and bring awareness to people about the corruption so that they can't be allowed to play with peoples lives.We are so caught up with human rights for people in other countries. What about this one!Its Britain,the one that's supposed to be about this!It must stop.
amberbellydance

Postby lisalatt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:55 am

Please email me lisaplatt@sky.com as social services forced my baby faith from me and will soon be adopted. She's one on 16 nov 13. And all because I was too scared to go in hospital for treatment for 3 days as I got diabetes? Plz help thanks Lisa platt 11 norton st Macclesfield Cheshire sk10 1ga. Would love to appear in tv Doc against sociAl services. X
lisalatt

Postby lisalatt » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:56 am

Please email me lisaplatt@sky.com as social services forced my baby faith from me and will soon be adopted. She's one on 16 nov 13. And all because I was too scared to go in hospital for treatment for 3 days as I got diabetes? Plz help thanks Lisa platt 11 norton st Macclesfield Cheshire sk10 1ga. Would love to appear in tv Doc against sociAl services. X
lisalatt

Postby sarah france » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:07 am

i'm currently having problems with social services and have been for the past 5 years , I am looking to get involved in as many projects as possible to prove the corruption that goes on in social services . I am in my final year of doing a psychology degree and am being penalised by social services for trying to get on in life and study and for trying to get help for my son who has had behavioural problems for the past 5 years , I really find the services a disgrace and would be happy to get involved in anything to prove how corrupt they are my email address is sarahjanefrance@hotmail.co.uk
sarah france

Postby kandeece436 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:50 pm

Hi there I'd love to expose denbighshire and stockport county council local authorities for corruption, lies and manipulated case files so that they can make families look worse than they are to judges so that they can get what they want! Our goverment offered social workers cash bonus's to help those "unadoptable children" which are those who have been in the system for a prelonged period of time not so they could remove innocent children and tear families apart to put their children in those catorgories! Professionals these days especially those in social care both adult and children services are POWER CRAZED and destroying innocent lives and those lives that have managable issues coz let's face it 99% of the population have some form of problems majority no fault of our own yet were pealised for our parents wrong upbrining and our children are punished because they didn't come with a manual/text book! Its not fair and we all need to get together advertise etc. Until we get heard and our childrens needs are met by us - their parents because they remove them from us and our children are actually neglected more in the system than they supposidly were at home! Its heart wrenching and they should never be allowed to get away with it! The first sniff of secrets and lies exposure about the social services all those years ago shoulda got those secret courts opened up into public ones then they'd think twice about destroying families! Half the social services in the world are text book nerds no kids and aint the first clue about delaing with problems are all about! And that's who gets the final say? Their should be mandatory fields of persnal difficulties and to have children to be allowed employment in the social care team! I could rant all day lol feel free to get intouch to know some more of the details about my case, its very complexed involves 4 children 2 men a marriage and over 3yrs and still counting and no affairs before ya ask! 2 diffrent times of my life 2 sets of families. Or you can read on a judge like they've been doing to all of us already? You pick and look forward to speaking with you soon. X
kandeece436

Postby Jason A » Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 am

Hi i would love to expose Portsmouth Child services and i can show you doctored documents that they altered just so an out of district child service department could initiate the proceedings. Also i can prove blatant lies in their statement to the courts where they clearly state the a police officer had to stop me walking off with my baby in my arms as i made a complaint about the officers in question who have denied this happened.
I have pointed this out to my legal team but they just seam to attack the case with cotton wool rather than expose the fraud that is happening. So i susspect the corruption runs deep and all parties involved for the pay day
Jason A

Postby SharonR » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:55 pm

I would love to be involved with this i could probably show you so many examples within the system socail workers ,police , judges, solicitors, childrens guardian , psycoligist , cafcas & others within the system it needs to be stopped asap so many lifes are being destroyed by these people & their lies to take our children from us.
SharonR

Postby SharonR » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:07 pm

Forgot to put my email on last msg sharon@madbizonline.co.uk ive had my experiences through county durham . They use newcastle family court for most of ther cases & the same two judges .
SharonR

Postby raven2uk » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:45 pm

if you ever decided to do one i am a nanna who was made to look bad so i couldn't be there to care for my grandchildren. i never neglected them but they tried everything to stop this my email is raven2uk@live.com, it is a mind boggling unbelievable story that is struggling to be heard :x
raven2uk

Postby kennynkaylz » Thu May 28, 2015 11:44 am

Am 22yrs old and been in care myself since 12 yrs old I have had 4 children took away from me in 5 years 3 adopted 1 in long term foster care my number is 07856066996. I want to expose east riding Yorkshire council and even more pam Allen for destroying my life and then twisting the knife and destroying my family.
kennynkaylz

Postby katie. h » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:20 pm

Hi, I would like to be involved to expose Bridport Dorset children services. This LA has been written about in the papers already which I found out after they had already stratigically removed my children from me and helped an abusive ex and his deluded partner gain residency in the corrupt rubber stamping family courts. So if this is still in the process of being done I'd love to be part of it.
ktkaos.kh@googlemail.com please get in touch. I also know other families who have been effected in this town.
katie. h

Return to Demonstrations