Welcome
How to Register your case with Justice For Families: Click Here

Information to be remembered when discussing your case: Click Here

Welcome to Justice For Families. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Web Links:

Justice For Families website (For information about Justice For Families)

John Hemming (MP) Blog (Contains interesting posts about Child protection quite often)

John Hemming (MP) Web Site (Contains information about his constituency and news articles some relating to Child protection)

Discussing Cases

Issues relating to the messageboard and moderation

Discussing Cases

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 13, 2009 2:15 pm

IMPORTANT NOTICE BEFORE POSTING ANYTHING:

Please remember this is a public forum.

There is no problem with anonymously discussing cases on these forums (eg no names or other identifying information), but members should be very careful.

Remember this forum is also read by the local authorities (social services and/or other bodies) as well as the members here that offer helpful advice.

The best thing to remember is this:

What happens if the authorities print out the contents of your posts and try to use it in court? (If you think that would be unhelpful don't say it, or make sure there is no way the authorities could prove that it was you that posted the content.)

CASEWORK/HELP:

If anyone particularly wants JFF casework support they should go through the process of emailing emily.wilson-gavin@justice-for-families.org.uk and get an advisor. We now have a good system for supporting people up to and including the European Court of Human Rights in Strasbourg.

We have a large number of advisors ranging from ones with little experience up to lay advocates.
Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Discussing Cases

Postby Secrets » Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:43 pm

Thanks Andrew.

To be truthful I do pinch OFSTED reports and articles from Community Care to use in videos, so there's no reason why they shouldn't visit us to do the same.
Secrets

Postby Andrew » Sun Sep 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Secrets wrote:Thanks Andrew.

Don't thank me, I just chopped up something John posted a day or two ago, so it's mostly his work lol

I just posted it here because I need a page to link to with the guidance, this thread is now linked from the "Welcome box" (when viewing the forum as a guest) and also the contents of the first post in this thread are also PM'ed to new members along with the standard welcome message.

However the favicon in the title bar of your browser is all my work :D
Andrew
Site Admin

Postby loving Mama » Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:22 am

Thanks for mentioning the disclaimer that the authorities read this forum Andrew, which any newcomers may NOT be aware of.

For those of us who a more familiar with this site, LOL, BIG WAVES HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to any snoops :evil: :wink: :lol:
loving Mama

Postby shelley » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:50 am

Well i'm new to this, had mental health issues with bouts of depression and anxiety my ex ran off with our daughter and intends keeping her from me ( as in no contact at all ) and i'm in and out of courts now to get contact with my daughter, all of which no contact order has been made yet & a big govt solicitor for mental health issues has yet to act for me, the court order was made for them to act for me now. I've been told this can drag on for years, so my ex who just wants to poison my daughters mind against me and he's getting his way at the moment! I have no doubts that it will take ages for mental health reports (and enough of them ! ) for the court to be happy before they grant me contact. Any advice welcome fellas. :roll:
shelley

Postby shelley » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:52 am

Oh i forgot to mention in my last post, Cafcass are now involved too!
shelley

Postby mac1 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:28 pm

Shelly.

If you start your own post on the "talk about my case" section. It's easier to reply to your post because it starts with your situation.
mac1

Return to This messageboard